Our client is one of the fastest-growing Fintech companies in the finance market, and is a key player within digital banking both work and personal.
Reaching a turning point in its growth, the group aims at making its IT, Product and Project Management organization evolve to meet the new business challenges. For his brand-new division, our client is looking for a VP of Engineering who will be managing the Engineering and Delivery Teams, IT operations and defining the group technical strategy to support the business.
Activities - IT Strategy
- Prepare the IT Strategy to support the overall roadmap in coordination with the Head of Cloud, Product and CTO
- Embrasse problematics from Business teams and proactively identify business and technology solutions to meet them and translate them into doable projects ; apply IT thinking to business cases and solutions
- Liaise with the Head of Product/Engineering to ensure that the Product vision matches the IT and technical constraints and evolution plan
- Provide support to the Leadership Team on technological discussions and choices
Delivery - Output
- Ensure that commitments stay on track facilitating fast execution and timely decision making
- Optimize Support and Maintenance processes for high impact results that deliver customer value, while managing stakeholders’ expectations
- Successfully deliver industry standard infrastructure, with a focus onmigration to the Cloud
- Support the teams with his expertise across all areas, and coordinate technical discussions and analysis based on strategy defined
People Management - Scaling Up
- Being the Team Leads direct report, this person plays a role of coach to help them grow into their management and technical role
- Use his expertise to provide required guidance and support to the Engineering teams to ensure optimized and high-quality project deliveries
- Extend his coaching and mentoring to all team members, and empower employees to take responsibility for their jobs and goals
- Actively manage the team and the individual performance, oversee the team goals and objectives in line with the group's ambitions
- We are looking for Human and Technical Leader who lead by example, and performance driven
- 5 to 10 years of experience in managing teams (4 years in lead role)
- Fluency in English
Oliver Peters is a fresh and exciting IT recruitment firm that specialise in cloud and data. Oliver Peters is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We do not discriminate based on race, religion, colour, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, ex-forces status or any other basis. All employment is decided based on qualifications, merit, and business need and we are committed to a fair hiring process.