Senior Project Manager | London/Hybrid | Up to £70K + Perks
About The Role:
Oliver Peters is currently working with a state-of-the-art advertising company on the search for a Senior PM. This is an exciting opportunity for a Senior PM that would like to join an award winning company who are in a high growth period and looking to expand their footprint globally.
OP is partnered with the world’s leading advertising company with revenues of over 2Billion per annum. This company is one of the top 10 advertising agencies globally.
About the role:
As a Technical Project Manager, you will play a pivotal role in driving the success of the organisations engineering and development projects. You will be leading cross-functional teams, possess a deep understanding of project management methodologies and have a proven track record in delivering complex technical projects on time and within budget
Reporting to the NPD Programme Manager, the Project Manager will lead on project scope, objectives and deliverables whilst ensuring excellent stakeholder management and communication to ensure a positive cross functional experience.
The Project Manager will be responsible for the project development life cycle overseeing the development of core and new projects. This role would suit a passionate and motivated project manager who is excited by change and wants to help shape the future of engineering in Rotork. You will also be flexible to regular travel between Bath and Leeds
- London Market/ Insurance in managing multi-vendor, complex and large-scale projects essential. Proven Project Management experience in a fast-paced environment with the ability to navigate uncertainty and a landscape of multiple key players including internal teams, insurance industry stakeholders, and multiple vendors.
- A track record of programme, project and integration delivery in an environment of equivalent pace and complexity, leading projects through their full life cycle to meet the project objectives within scope, budget, and schedule constraints.
- Excellent knowledge of project management delivery methods and frameworks, and programme and project governance and controls.
- Experience of covering projects that take a data or cloud first approach.
- Excellent stakeholder management including the ability to operate with Executive level stakeholders.
What's in it for you?
- Help improve and build the future of Video processing
- Work from anywhere (fully remote )
- Work with a modern technology stack - lead strong development and engineering teams
- Laptop, Phone.
- We grow fast, and you will grow fast with us;
- 25 days of paid leave per year (includes public holidays);
- A generous Training and Development budget;
- A competitive salary and much more.
Oliver Peters is a fresh and exciting IT recruitment firm that specialise in cloud and data. Oliver Peters is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We do not discriminate based on race, religion, colour, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, ex-forces status or any other basis. All employment is decided based on qualifications, merit, and business need and we are committed to a fair hiring process.
Follow us on Linked: OliverPeters Recruitment
Follow us on Instagram: OPrecruitment