Lead Chief Architect - EU/Remote - Competitive Base + Perks
About The Role:
Oliver Peters is currently working with a state-of-the-art carrier-grade video streaming and advertising company within technology, who are making Video Personal, on every connected screen. This is an exciting opportunity for a Chief Architect that would like to join an award winning company who are in a high growth period and looking to expand their footprint globally.
OP is partnered with the world’s leading provider of carrier-grade video streaming and advertising technology who are making Video Personal, on every connected screen. The technology is used to engage, entertain, and inform millions of people around the globe, every single day.
About the role:
The Lead Chief Architect will sit in the core technical division and be responsible for overseeing the development and dissemination of technologies for customers across the Division, leading the delivery of the Technology and Development function globally. They will liaise and collaborate with suppliers of technical solutions to enhance product range and customer relations, as well as manage stakeholders and gather feedback from them to inform improvements and adjustments to technology. This will be a remote position with the role reports into the VP Engineering for the division.
In your role you will:
- As Lead Chief Architect, you will guide technology leaders across a host of products, to execute and deliver all aspects of technical evolution fit for customer and industry needs.
- Combine strategic thinking and business acumen with a deep knowledge of the video streaming industry and technology trends
- Ability to manage and grow large engineering teams on an International scale
- Oversee high level architectural design & evolution
- Implement and oversee all technology standards and best practise to optimise pace and quality of delivery
- Attend multiple events globally and speak about product suite and more
You are a perfect fit if you have:
- Experience leveraging Video Processing/ streaming learning capabilities to drive optimal product performance
- Ability to track and evaluate new technologies to solve complex business needs
- Strong department leader including strategic planning
- budgeting and guiding professional development
- 5-10 years in an Architect role or similar
Tech stacks used:
- AWS Cloud
- MySQL, Cassandra
- Computer networking (routing, VPN-s, firewalling)
What's in it for you?
- Help improve and build the future of Video processing
- Work from anywhere (fully remote - );
- Work with a modern technology stack - lead strong development and engineering teams
- Laptop, Phone.
- We grow fast, and you will grow fast with us;
- 25 days of paid leave per year (includes public holidays);
- A generous Training and Development budget;
- A competitive salary and much more.
Oliver Peters is a fresh and exciting IT recruitment firm that specialise in cloud and data.
Oliver Peters is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We do not discriminate based on race, religion, colour, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, ex-forces status or any other basis. All employment is decided based on qualifications, merit, and business need and we are committed to a fair hiring process.
Follow us on Linked: OliverPeters Recruitment
Follow us on Instagram: OPrecruitment