Be the UX design thought and execution leader for the team and organisation. Learn and Be Curious about Operations, investigative experience and selling partner compliance, and communicate effectively to educate others on the art and science of UX design.
- Apply human-centered design thinking not only to the visual and interaction design of the products we build, but also leverage your expertise to affect change in RCS investigative processes and overall organisational strategy
- Partner to lead UX research and experimentation to inform our product road map
- Work closely with software engineers, data engineers, product managers, scientists, and economists to drive new feature creation
- Work closely with stakeholders to optimise various business operations
- Thrive in ambiguity and Earn Trust to build coalitions of cross-functional leaders to invent and innovate on behalf of our customers Basic Qualifications
- 8+ years of industry experience as a user experience designer, interaction designer, information architect, or similar design-related role.
- 6+ years of experience working in direct collaboration with product leadership, development managers, and cross-functional stakeholders.
- 6+ years of experience creating prototypes or wire-frames for complex web applications and/or workflows.
- An online portfolio demonstrating samples of design deliverables (personas, journey maps, wireframes, and prototypes) is required to apply for this role.
- Fluency in best practices for information architecture and interaction design, user-centered design process, as well as strong knowledge of user experience principles and techniques
- Excellent communication, presentation, interpersonal, and analytical skills including the ability to communicate complex, interactive design concepts clearly and persuasively across different audiences and varying levels of the organisation
- Demonstrated history of acquiring user data (e.g., conducting usability studies, performing user research) and creating personas and journey maps..
- Experience with UX design for complex workflows for technical customers.
- Experience working with stakeholders to plan and execute programs that are strategic in nature.
- Experience owning large-scale projects, communicating timelines, and executing independently.
- Experience designing and prototyping with tools such as Sketch, InVision, Photoshop, Illustrator, or similar.
- Bachelor or Master’s degree in design, human-computer interaction (HCI), or equivalent degree.
To apply for this job email your details to Oliverleestevens@hotmail.co.uk