Our client is about embark on a large complex brownfield transformation programme to modernise their Contract Centre and have a goal to create a contact centre of the future. They required a Lead Solutions Architect to drive this forward in producing end to end technical solution design for the programme. You will own and lead on strategy, technology evaluation & selection, delivery assurance, alignment to organisational technology roadmap, technical assurance, design principals. Working with the Enterprise Architects to shape progression and deliver the business benefits to the wider organisation.
This role will require an individual who has gravitas to influence both at exec level and the wider Enterprise Architect Team in ensuring this programme aligns to overall roadmap. Coaching and leading others in building a ‘Cloud First’ approach to the moderisation of the contact centre. Suited Lead Solution Architect candidates will have significant and recent Contact Centre and Customer experience knowledge and will ideally be a subject matter expert on Contract Centres, with strong Omni Channel, multi-channel experience and use of innovate technology such as chatbox using Google Cloud Platform in having help other organisation to build a world class contact centre that transforms customer experiences and value for the business.
- Supporting the definition and development of application architecture strategies
- Acting as an escalation route for solution architects to help resolve architecture design issues
- Keeping the programme managers appraised of any changes to risks, issues or solution
- Acting as Lead Solution Architect on major programmes of work Creating the Initial Project Evaluation document at the scoping stage of projects, in conjunction with the Principal Solution Architects
- Overseeing the project’s Prepare phase to build the high level ‘Solution Architecture and Design’.
Supporting Solution Architects by providing advice on solution options and designs
- Working with external suppliers to ensure that the appropriate technology direction is set with respect to applications
- Ideally TOGAF certified, or equivalent.
- Ideally educated to degree level in a technical subject
- Significant experience of designing solutions that operate on the core technologies in use within New Look such as Oracle Retail (ERP), Supply Chain Visibility, B2B (Hybris) and PLM.
- Proven ability to deliver flexible, reliable, supportable, cost effective (packaged and bespoke) IT solutions
- Demonstrable experience in IT industry standards, services, design, architecture principles design, architecture views and viewpoint design, building block design, solutions modelling and systems behaviour
- Good experience of IT Architecture (and underlying frameworks such as TOGAF and SOA) including the development (and ensuring adherence to) architecture principles and standards
- Experience in using Architecture design tools such as Sprax, IBM Rational System Architect etc.
Knowledge of relevant technologies including document management, CRM/case management, BPM, web applications, portals, messaging and integration (Middleware), data management, etc.
- Proficiency in methods and techniques for structured reviews, including reviews of non-functional requirements, technical documents, test plans, business cases and other key deliverables
To apply for this job email your details to Oliverleestevens@hotmail.co.uk