Oliver Peters have partnered with an established global consultancy firm, this business uses cutting edge technology in a world-class environment to ensure their clients are receiving the very best service across the globe.
Working closely with MDs to ensure the successful delivery of all elements of client engagements and often collaboratively with the Directors across other areas of IT. They will sometimes work across a small number of projects at any given time bringing a flexible and adaptable approach.
• Digital and Technology strategy development, operating model, capability and governance design
• Product strategy and innovation, assisting our clients with the strategy and execution of growing the digital capability of their products and services
• IT cost reduction, IT outsourcing and end to end IT Transformation
• IT platform/systems/infrastructure review, re-platforming, rationalization and consolidation activities
• IT due diligence, carve-out, and merger integration planning and execution
• IT crisis management, interim IT leadership roles, and project turnaround
Key Responsibilities and Accountabilities:
• Deliver advanced technical and consulting expertise in IT cost-reduction
• Lead large and high complexity projects from inception to completion, via small teams in a highly collaborative nature with the client
• Broader experience in some of the following IT areas is key: IT strategy, IT due diligence, general technology assessments, strategic architecture, operating model, turnaround of large scale “troubled” projects and company separation (carve-out) or integration (merger) projects
• Deliver memorable results to internal and external clients based on experience, a hands-on approach, and efficiency in driving outcomes.
• Be recognized as a go-to person for specific technical/industry/functional knowledge. Continuously develop individual skills, capabilities, and knowledge.
• Continuously improve and innovate internally and externally. Stay ahead of client, Firm, and market demands. Develop intellectual capital and compelling service offerings. Improve processes, create practical tools and build infrastructure
• Support the recruitment of top performers and inspire others to join the Firm. Invest time in colleagues, provides honest feedback, and shares knowledge.
• Serve as an ambassador of the AlixPartners brand. Develop business opportunities and build sustainable relationships. Demonstrate a service mentality. Work diligently to anticipate client needs, develop and implement solutions, and exceed expectations