Oliver Peters have partnered with one of the leading Saas providers in the world, this business strikes the perfect balance of harnessing a world-class brand and their clients, whilst operating in an innovative, cultured manner. They truly break boundaries and constantly work to remain on the cutting-edge in order to gain a competitive advantage – not only for their clients, but for themselves too.
The Enterprise Architect is expected to work as a trusted advisor to senior members of the client’s organization and to bring leadership, breadth of expertise and personal credibility
· Be able to communicate equally fluently with the client’s senior IT leadership
· Work as a team member within medium and large consulting
· Lead and deliver small to medium consulting assignments
· Awareness of the wider architectural eco-system
· Support business development through proactive opportunity identification, proposition development, RFP responses.
Expertise and Skills:
· Business outcome centric Enterprise Architecture, EA target operating model definition, start-up/restart an EA team/function, EA Governance definition, IT strategy, Application Portfolio Analysis/Management, EA modelling, Business Architecture, Business Model Analysis, and Business Capability Modelling
· Extensive experience with models, frameworks and techniques such as Business Model Canvas, REA, Business Capability Models, Business Architects Guild BIZBOK and TOGAF, etc.
· Experience of EA tools such as Alfabet, Troux, Mega, etc.
· Experience as an EA design authority for a business change programme
· Understand dependencies, risks and mitigation planning for the IT transformation
· Experience in providing architecture solutions for large/complex programs
· Experience of how EA interacts with other modern disciplines such as Cloud platforms and DevOps/Agile