Oliver Peters have partnered with one of the most successful, innovative and high growth ERP Providers in the world. Based in Central London, this industry disrupting ERP Provider of leading software are looking for a highly skilled Business Analyst to join their fast-growing team. This amazing opportunity is paired with a salary of £55,000 – £65,000 and generous benefits package.
This is an exciting opportunity for an ambitious Technical Project Manager to join our Motorized business in a fast paced product design/engineering office based in London. The TPM role is to join a Global team (reporting into UK based TPM head), and will be responsible for delivering multiple NPD and AD Motorized projects on budget and to aggressive timelines, across the UK and China Engineering sites, and aligning project direction and decision points with key members of the Boston Marketing, Culinary, Quality, Compliance and Programme Management teams.
- Work as a partner to Design Manager with joint responsibility for delivering NPD product(s) to market
- Technical Project Manager responsible for the ‘What’ is being delivered, Design Manager responsible for How’ this is delivered. Jointly Responsible For
- Deliver 4.7* products to market (best in class product) • Ensure global teams are aligned on project direction (right product)
- Ensure project schedules are up to date progressing to plan and meet retailer requirements (right time)
- Ensure global teams are up to date on project status and key issues/risks (stakeholders bought in)
- Lead communication between London Engineering/ ID team and Engineering counterparts in Shenzen, and lead communication between London and Boston cross functional teams on behalf of the technical functions:
- Set up, drive agenda and chair global calls • Work with Marketing, Culinary, Programme Management and Quality to align on product requirements – communicating (frequent/ rapid) changes back to the technical teams
- Work with Engineering to ensure adherence to these requirements, communicating back to cross functional stakeholders when technical execution must deviate from agreed requirements
- Distill and present key project risks/ status/ decision points to cross functional Boston teams (Marketing/ Quality/ PMO leads) – redirecting Eng team based on outcome of these conversations
- Closely manage project spend, flagging risks and overspends regularly, and reporting out to finance once a month Experience
- 3+ years’ experience in project management or engineering role (project management experience preferred)
- Experience of managing a project through the entire lifecycle (preferably plastics or consumer products experience)
- Experience in regular presentations to senior stakeholders (board of directors/executive team experience desirable)
- Experience of working in fast paced, challenging environment • Skilled Microsoft office user – excel and Powerpoint are key • Experience in budget management