An exciting opportunity to play a pivotal role delivering the latest technologies within an organisation that is a leader in UK retail & distribution. Working for a fast-growing dynamic business which is constantly exploiting new opportunities that require enthusiastic, passionate and capable people to support them in this growth.
Take full control of our IT systems, create and own the systems roadmap, align it to the growth strategy and deliver a best in class service for the business and its customers.
- Strategic & Technical Planning
- Multi-site IT Operations Management
- Infrastructure Architecture Design & Capacity Planning
- IT Security
- Change and Transformation Management
- Project Management
- Continuous Improvement
- ITIL Helpdesk Implementation and Management
- Development of Policies and Procedures
- Assembling and Developing Teams
- Aligning IT Strategy with the Company Vision
At least 5 years’ experience in a comparative role.
- Retail, E-Commerce & Distribution
- ERP Systems, MS Navision is preferred
- IT security, incident management and business continuity
- Good understanding of software development, BI and CRM systems
- Warehouse Management Systems
- IT support services
- Strong e-commerce & customer focus
- Line management of 5 staff: IT Infrastructure & Support Manager, 2 x Technical Support Technicians, 1 x Application Support Developer, 1 x IT Project Manager.
- On-premise MS Windows Servers and Hyper-V.
- Multi-site network
- MS SQL Server databases
- Microsoft Azure
- MS Navision
- Office365 / MS Teams
- Qlikview & Power BI
- Fortigate Firewalls
We’re currently doing some great work around customer understanding, machine learning and recommendation systems. We’ve plans to introduce the latest tech into our stores, upgrade our warehouse management system and move more to the cloud.
The position of Head of IT & Technology is a cross-functional role and requires a high level of collaboration with different departments. The role partners up with other departmental leaders to align and execute business strategies and ensure that each department receives the right level of IT service.You will be working closely with the directors and heads of other departments that cover Software Development, Business Systems, DevOps, UX, E-Commerce, Warehousing, BI, CRM, Retail Operations and Finance.
Must have a passion for technology with an in-depth understanding of on-line based systems, tools and trends.Must be an expert who can support the delivery of projects with their previous experience.The ability to operate independently against prioritised requirements whilst supporting other people within their team.
The ability to be able to manage simultaneously a number of complex issues and continue to support driving the operation in the right direction.Someone who can work well under pressure in a calm manner, and doesn’t get distracted from the end goal. To be a self-starter with energy who is able to consistently deliver a high quality of work in a dynamic environment. Someone who has the ability to operate and communicate with senior directors in the business.
To apply for this job email your details to Oliverleestevens@hotmail.co.uk